GERRY WEBER International AG
phone +49 (0) 5201 185-0
fax +49 (0) 5201 10931
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Dr. Ernst F. Schröder
Board of Management:
Ralf Weber (CEO) Jörg Stüber (CFO/COO)
Magistrate’s court of Gütersloh HRB 4779
Disclaimer of liability
- The image, texts and/or graphic designs on the website are protected by copyright. The copyright for published, self-designed objects is owned exclusively by GERRY WEBER International AG. No part of the contents of this website, in particular the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, may be reproduced or used in other electronic or printed publications without written permission from GERRY WEBER International AG.
- GERRY WEBER International AG assumes no liability for the current status, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against it which are based on material or non-material damages which have been caused by the usage or non-usage of the information provided and/or the usage of erroneous or incomplete information are fundamentally excluded, provided that GERRY WEBER International AG has not acted with intentional negligence.
- GERRY WEBER International AG is not liable for the contents of other Internet sites ("links") outside of its realm of responsibility to which it may be linked directly or indirectly. The provider of the linked site is solely responsible for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents and in particular for damages which may result from the usage or non-usage of information thus provided. GERRY WEBER International AG herewith expressly declares that it was aware of no illegal contents in the respective linked sites at the time the links were set. GERRY WEBER International AG has no influence on the current or future design, contents or copyright ownership of linked sites. It thus herewith expressly distances itself from all contents of linked sites which have been altered after the link was set. This statement likewise applies to all links and references within its own Internet offer as well as for entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by GERRY WEBER International AG.
- If parts or individual formulations in this text do not correspond with the currently valid legal situation, no longer correspond with it or do not fully correspond with it, the content and validity of the remaining portions of the document shall remain unaffected by this.
Data privacy statement and consent to use of personal data on our websites
This data privacy statement applies to our web presence at the addresses: gerryweber.com
Other Internet addresses of our company may contain data privacy statements that deviate from this statement.
We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany and EU Directive 95/46/EC. We would like you to be informed when you visit our websites. Below you can find the necessary information which explains how we use your data:
1 Personal data
Personal data is information about factual or personal circumstances of a specific or specifiable natural person. This is the personal information you disclose to us when you contact us, register with us and/or order goods from us. Data collected and/or processed only for statistical purposes (e.g. about the usage of our websites) which cannot be assigned to a natural person is not considered personal data in the meaning of this statement.
2 Collection, processing and use of personal data
“Collection” is the procurement of personal data. “Processing” is the storage, changing, transmission, blocking and deletion of personal data. “Use” is every utilisation of personal data other than its use.
Personal data is collected via our websites for the processing of the contractual relationship including subsequent services, for administrative purposes and for own marketing purposes. The legal basis for this is above all provided by the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz - BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz - TMG). Personal data is stored and processed by us in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Upon request, we will inform you free of charge about the data stored for your person or your pseudonym. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or send us your request by mail if you would like to obtain this information. Upon request, we will also correct, block or delete the data stored for you if legally required and/or possible.
Personal data will only be disclosed to the extent this is required for the processing of the contractual relationship. This is, for example, necessary if a parcel service is used for the shipping of your orders. Depending on the payment method selected by you, personal data may also be disclosed to third parties for the processing of payments. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties (e.g. for marketing purposes)!
3 Personal data for newsletter mailings
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter.
A double opt-in process is used for the subscription to our newsletter. After having subscribed to the newsletter, you will receive a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription to the newsletter by clicking on a link included in the confirmation e-mail. You will only receive the newsletter after you have sent the confirmation by a click on this link.
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time at no cost other than the standard transmission charges.
Competitions are organised by us at irregular intervals. In connection with prize draws, we will use your personal data to inform you of any prize you have won. For more information about competitions, please refer to the entry rules of the respective competition.
Cookies are small files which are transmitted to your computer when you visit our websites. If you accept the cookies on our pages, this will not give us access to your files, but the cookies will enable us to identify your computer.
- to enable you to use and/or manage your shopping cart.
- to recognise you when you visit our websites again and to display pre-settings for the shopping cart (payment and delivery method and delivery country).
- to enable you to use the personalisation of our pages.
- to tailor our pages even more to the needs of our customers (e.g. by means of onsite targeting).
- in connection with the use of social plugins (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Google+).
All cookies used for the above purposes do not include any personal data and do not permit an assignment to you as a natural person. Cookies only permit to identify the computer used until the cookies are deleted or delete themselves at the end of their service life.
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard. In the security settings, you can enable or disable temporary and stored cookies independently of each other. If you disable cookies, certain functions on our pages may not or may no longer be available to you and some information may no longer be displayed correctly.
6 Google Analytics
Our websites use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc., USA. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, i.e. text files which are stored on your computer and permit to analyse how you use the websites. The information about your website usage generated by the cookies is usually transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP address anonymisation is enabled on our websites, Google will first abbreviate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other countries which have signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of these websites, to create reports about website activities and to provide additional services related to the use of the websites and the Internet to the operator of the websites. The Internet address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding browser setting; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all functions of our websites. You can moreover prevent the transmission of the data generated by cookies in relation to your website usage to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
7 Collection of additional data
Additional data (e.g. your name and address) are collected by us on these websites for the following purposes:
- Press registration
- Image library login
- Service & contact
8 Your rights to information
Due to the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz - BDSG), you are entitled to obtain information about your stored personal data from us free of charge. Under the respective legal preconditions, you are moreover entitled to request the correction, deletion or blocking of the respective data.
We will be happy to comply with any such request. At the same time, we have to ensure that information is addressed to the right persons. In order to prevent the transmission of personal data to wrong persons, we would like to ask you do always include, for example, your full address or birth date in any such request.
Please use the e-mail address indicated in our imprint with the addition “Datenschutz” for this purpose.