GERRY WEBER International AG
phone +49 (0) 5201 185-0
fax +49 (0) 5201 10931
Board of Management:
Angelika Schindler-Obenhaus, Chairperson of the Managing Board (CEO)
Florian Frank (CFO)
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Magistrate’s court of Gütersloh HRB 4779
Disclaimer of liability
- The image, texts and/or graphic designs on the website are protected by copyright. The copyright for published, self-designed objects is owned exclusively by GERRY WEBER International AG. No part of the contents of this website, in particular the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, may be reproduced or used in other electronic or printed publications without written permission from GERRY WEBER International AG.
- GERRY WEBER International AG assumes no liability for the current status, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against it which are based on material or non-material damages which have been caused by the usage or non-usage of the information provided and/or the usage of erroneous or incomplete information are fundamentally excluded, provided that GERRY WEBER International AG has not acted with intentional negligence.
- GERRY WEBER International AG is not liable for the contents of other Internet sites ("links") outside of its realm of responsibility to which it may be linked directly or indirectly. The provider of the linked site is solely responsible for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents and in particular for damages which may result from the usage or non-usage of information thus provided. GERRY WEBER International AG herewith expressly declares that it was aware of no illegal contents in the respective linked sites at the time the links were set. GERRY WEBER International AG has no influence on the current or future design, contents or copyright ownership of linked sites. It thus herewith expressly distances itself from all contents of linked sites which have been altered after the link was set. This statement likewise applies to all links and references within its own Internet offer as well as for entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by GERRY WEBER International AG.
- If parts or individual formulations in this text do not correspond with the currently valid legal situation, no longer correspond with it or do not fully correspond with it, the content and validity of the remaining portions of the document shall remain unaffected by this.
Other Internet addresses of our company may contain different data privacy policies.
We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We want you to be informed when visiting our website. The necessary data privacy information is explained below:
1 CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
GERRY WEBER International AG
C/O Der Datenschutzbeauftragte
phone +49 (0) 521 / 557 333 0
2 PURPOSES AND LEGAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
Own legitimate interests in processing pursuant to Art.6 (1f):
- secure website operation
- statistical evaluations of website use
- investor information
- provision of press information
- log-in to photo archives
- providing services and establishing contact
- information on marketing campaigns and new products
- web analysis and statistical usage data analysis using Google Analytics
We also process personal data for the further purposes described below.
3 PERSONAL DATA FOR SENDING NEWSLETTERS
If you have registered for the newsletter, we use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter.
Registration for the newsletter is made via double opt-in. After your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail in which you are asked to confirm receipt of the newsletter by clicking on a link in the confirmation e-mail. You will not receive the newsletter before you have sent the confirmation by clicking on the link.
If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
This means that the data for the newsletter will be stored (duration of storage) for the duration of your consent or until you object/unsubscribe.
We organise competitions at irregular intervals. We will use your personal data in conjunction with competitions to inform you of a potential prize. More detailed information on competitions is provided in the conditions of participation of the respective competition.
A cookie is a small text file that is transmitted to your computer when you visit our websites. If you accept cookies on our website, we have no access to your files but we can identify your computer with the help of the cookies.
- to allow you to use and manage your shopping cart
- to recognise you upon future visits in order to show certain settings in your shopping cart (type of payment and delivery, country of delivery)
- to allow you to use the personalisation of our site
- to customise our site even more effectively to our users’ requirements (e.g. with the help of on-site targeting)
- in connection with the use of social plug-ins (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google-Plus)
All of the cookies used for the above purposes do not contain any personal data and do not make it possible to assign them to you as a natural person. Cookies only make it possible to identify the computer used and only until the cookies are deleted or delete themselves because they have reached the end of their life.
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard. You may accept or disable temporary and stored cookies independently of each other in the security settings. If you disable cookies, certain functions on our website may not or no longer be available to you and some information may no longer be shown correctly.
6 Google Analytics
In the event of the activation of IP anonymisation on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting member states to the agreement in the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services to the website operator associated with use of the website and Internet use. The IP address sent from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not brought together with other Google data.
You can prevent cookie storage through settings in your browser software; we would, however, point out that in this event it is possible that you will not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from recording the data produced by the cookie relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
7 USE OF WEB FONTS
Web fonts of FONTS.COM and MYFONTS.COM
This site uses web fonts made available by FONTS.COM and/or MYFONTS.COM for the consistent presentation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser stores the required web fonts in your browser cache to correctly display texts and fonts.
For this purpose, your browser must establish a connection to the servers of FONTS.COM and/or MYFONTS.COM. This will let FONTS.COM and/or MYFONTS.COM know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. FONTS.COM and/or MYFONTS.COM are used in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online offer. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer will use a standard font.
8 COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND DURATION OF STORAGE
“Collection” is the procurement of personal data. “Processing“ is the storage, modification, transmission, blocking and erasure of personal data. “Use“ is all usage of personal data unless it is processing.
Personal data is collected on our website for the purpose of performing the contract including subsequent services, for administrative purposes and for our own marketing purposes. The Federal Date Protection Act (BDSG new) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation constitute the main legal basis for this. We store and process personal data in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Upon your request, we will provide you with free information on the data stored with regard to your person or your alias. If you want to obtain information, please send a message to email@example.com or send your request by mail. Upon request, we will also rectify, block or erase your personal data if this is mandatory and/or possible under applicable law.
Personal data will be passed on only if this is necessary to perform the contract, e.g. to use a delivery service to deliver your orders. Depending on the type of payment chosen by you, personal data may be passed on to third parties for the purpose of managing payments. Your data is not passed on to third parties (e.g. for marketing purposes) but only within member companies of the GERRY WEBER Group.
9 YOUR RIGHTS OF INFORMATION
You have the right to obtain from us free access to information about your personal data stored by us. Under the corresponding legal conditions, you also have the right to obtain from us the rectification, erasure or blocking of your data and the right to the restriction of processing.
We will be pleased to answer any inquiries you may have in this respect. At the same time, however, we must make sure that information is provided to the correct persons. To prevent personal data from being inadvertently sent to the wrong person because of mistaken identities, we would ask you to always send your requests for information stating details such as your precise address or your date of birth.
For this purpose, please use the e-mail address provided in the Imprint adding “Data Privacy”.
10 RIGHT TO OBJECT, DATA TRANSMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. If the processing is based on a consent, e.g. your consent to establishing contact by e-mail, this consent may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
11 RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
The contact details of the competent supervisory authority are provided below:
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen Postfach 20 04 44; 40102 Düsseldorf; Tel.: 0211/38424-0; firstname.lastname@example.org
12 NECESSITY TO MAKE DATA AVAILABLE
It is necessary to make personal data available to perform the business relationship as well as for the other purposes mentioned above. If data is not made available, customer support and after-sales service as well as sending the newsletter may be partly or entirely impossible.
Automated decision-making including profiling is not used in this context.